Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Off on an adventure!
Early morning bonding.
Katie has not been feeling well for almost a week. However, on Monday AM, she bounced out of bed, brushed her hair, added a barrette or two, got dressed...all on her own. She is ready to roll!
I love watching these kids create wonderful things at this table! (Matthew has gotten his appetite back, after being sick last week. I just realized he is eating a left over waffle in this picture!)

Katie, Jordon and Matthew helped Jesse do inventory and re-label all the AWANA equipment! Such a big help and I think they had fun doing this together.

2 comments:

Diane Smid said...

Hi there
I know you are blessed by this family but I can see in the photos they are so blessed for having you in their lives. Cool how that works ehy?
Love you and miss you.

Char Stemple said...

These are THE BEST pictures. I could be jealous of you with our dear grandchildren; instead, we are filled with overwhelming gratitude for putting you in their lives. Love you all. Charlotte