Friday, June 12, 2009

A short visit to Poland

This week I had the wonderful opportunity to take a trip to Poland with friends. We had such a good time together! Poland is famous for the pottery that you will see in the pictures below. Unfortunately, the pictures I tried to take in the shops do not do justice to the real experience! I so enjoyed the fellowship and the fun of exploring the pottery shops with these ladies. In the next couple of days, I hope to post some pictures of pieces I bought so you can have a better idea of how beautiful this pottery is.
Our bed and breakfast place.
Jen and Gail checking the oil! (like we're suppose to!!)
Every piece of this pottery is hand painted.


One of my favorite shops was owned by this sweet lady! She did her work in a room attached to her house. It was amazing to watch them paint!


Her shop was a little cottage on her beautiful yard!

1 comment:

Candy Burnham said...

Wow!! Beautiful Pottery!