Monday, October 5, 2009

My heart is a little sad tonight. Two wonderful weeks have come to an end. Our house is quiet and somewhat orderly as some would prefer. I enjoyed the scattering of toys and books! I miss the chatter of baby talk, the squeals of delight, the pitter-patter of little feet, talking to my kids and sharing laughter, stories and smiles!

We took Ben, Sharla and Chiara to the airport this am and as I write this they are on their way back to Seattle. As you can see from the pictures below, our two weeks just happened to center around Chiara! I wonder why? Ha! We sure do love her and are so thankful for the time they got to spend with us. Late last week, Shawna also got to come for some vacation days! It was fun to have the family complete! We thoroughly enjoyed every minute!

I am so thankful for skype and blogs and look forward to keeping in touch that way. Now it is back to normal, whatever that is.

1 comment:

Diane Smid said...

I understand your sad heart, it hurts. And yet aren't we blessed Doris to know thar hurt when you consider the many broken families. We love your family and are praying for you