Friday, April 2, 2010

Our ICEC conference is over and although we are all tired, we feel that it was a great success. I want to take this opportunity to thank the great work teams that came from USA to help us with this event. I also want to thank the great team of ladies that helped me smoothly navigate the coffee breaks! We could not have done any of this it without you!

We got ready for 350 people. I took care of the coffee breaks so that meant baking 450 chocolate chips cookies, 4 large pans of brownies(180 pieces) and 12 long loaves of sweet breads. We prepared about 260 cups of coffee per break and lots of hot water for tea. We had lots of happy 'takers'. There were a few glitches but all were taken care of with grace and dignity. Below are a few pictures I was able to snatch here and there.

Great meals...
Work team volunteers happily serving drinks!

Lots of fellowship
Eager work team folk waitng for the hot food to come out of the ovens.
Jesse answering questions and representing Awana.
Educational aids represented by different organizations.Our conference ended with a banquet. I knew I would be too busy during the event to take pictures, so here are a few from before.

No comments: