Sunday, September 26, 2010

Lacoste Bakery closes...

Meet the Niehues family! For years Michael has blessed the community with wonderful creations at his local bakery, 'Lacoste'. He has especially blessed BFA with many discounts and extras, the Candlelight dinners with complimentary desserts and much, much more...all this delivered with a big smile! For those of us who enjoyed a good cup of coffee, his little coffee shop offered a place for quiet conversations and get-to-gethers! We were so disappointed to learn that they were closing their shop at the end of August! This afternoon we had a reception for them so that we could tell them how much they have blessed us and how much we are going to miss them!




3 comments:

Rosalie said...

Makes me cry! I loved LaCoste. We brought a tour group to Kandern last Sept and had lunch at LaCoste. Such a neat place.

Diane Smid said...

How sad, The face of Kandern shopping will no longer be the same

Shawna said...

I'm glad I had my final tasting during my last layover there.