Saturday, July 30, 2011

The past two weeks...

I do not have any pictures to post at this time but thought I would take a minute to update you on what has been happening the past two weeks.

Jesse has been taking classes at the Summer Institute at BFA and I did snacks and cooked some meals for them. It was about 20 or so people so not that big a deal. However, it kept me plenty busy.

Yesterday afternoon Jesse set up camp for the last Adventure Camp this summer. They have 18 campers and 5 staff. The camp runs through next Saturday. He would appreciate your prayers for sure!

One more day of cooking for me tomorrow...this time it is for the new and returning dorm staff. My friends, Kurt and Lori, are helping me in Jesse's place. Kurt will be BBQing the ribs and Lori will be helping me in the kitchen. We are getting ready for about 40 people.

I will try to post some pictures in the next couple of days. I have a room or two to clean where I have been cooking and then I should have a bit of free time...well time at home. There is lots to get in order here. Lawn,weeds,dust bunnies and laundry show no mercy!

No comments: