Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Waiting for my flight home!

Ellie and I had fun 'pondering' yard work before we finally got at it! I had planned to fly back to Germany late last week but since the flights were pretty full, I got to wait it out with some good friends near Chiacago. I did get back to Germany yesterday, leaving Chicago Monday evening. It is good to be home but oh boy! there is lots to do!



We did do some weeding and planted some flowers...honest!



Leaving Chiara Nicole was not easy! It did not take long to fall in love with her! Next time we are with her she will have grown and changed so much! I miss being there with Ben and Sharla as well. It was such a good time!




2 comments:

Shawna said...

You two ladies sure look like you were up to no good!! :o )

Dan and Michelle said...

I would like to see those lovely flowers...after so much pondering, they must have been planted with much love! ;o)
Looks like you did have a lot of fun in the U.S.! We're glad your time there was fun, but we sure are glad to have you back here in Germany as well!
Lots of Love,
Michelle, for the Tebbes ;o)