Tuesday, February 15, 2011

♥ Happy Valentine's ♥

Valentine's Day was very special as I got to spread some love to MK's and staff from our mission. We served fresh brownies with hot fudge sauce over ice cream to about 65 people at lunch time at BFA. It was fun to hear all the responses to what little effort we put into it! Of course, along with the dessert, we had to create a little ambiance.♥♥♥

Look at that rich hot fudge sauce!
I have begun working part-time with Mary, on the left, helping them in their ministry of creating a 'Sanctuary' for missionaries who need a rest, are recovering from surgery or just need a place to spend a couple of nights. They have a great house for this and I am so enjoying coming alongside her to help wherever I can. Serving this dessert today was also part of that ministry! It truly is great fun!
Gifts received in our house!
Of course, I had to wear my Valentine socks!
Our Valentine's card from the Wilcox Family! Just love it!
The day ended with dinner out with my Valentine ♥! I am blessed!

2 comments:

Shawna said...

Ok, that picture of that hot fudge sauce. . .NOT nice when you can't taste it!! :o ( Good job on sharing the love!

Jesse Greathouse said...

neat!