Sunday, September 27, 2009

What did I do today?

I went to church with Oma and Opa and fell asleep when the singing was over. We also went to a pottery show but there were so many people and it was so warm...we decided to go for ice cream instead. That was OK with me!
We came home to Oma and Opa's and I got to play outside. Yeah! I tried to eat some grass but it did not taste very good...I won't try that again!
We had fun playing ball until it rolled down the hill into the bushes.

I love shoes and Oma has some I am just loving! They matched my clothes and I have so much fun walking in them.
Opa's belt was also fun.
Auntie Shawna is visiting GG (Great Grandma) in Canada. I got to talk to them on skype today. It was not a very good connection but at least we got to see each other.
We are going to talk again tomorrow. Oma said we are also going to skype with Grandma and Grandpa Wilcox when Mommy and Daddy get back.

1 comment: