Saturday, May 23, 2009

More from Adelboden

A few pictures from driving home...
This house had 34 window boxes, most of them like the picture above!
Cows in the meadow and Swiss chalets on the hillside...I absolutely love it!

One of my favorite walks in Adelboden is along the river. We took this walk before we drove back to Kandern.
Which way to go?
Jesse taking advantage of the fitness stops along the way. Doesn't he look impressive?


This little pine tree was growing right out of a solid rock wall. I hope he makes it!

Flowers along the way.




A walking bridge that crosses the river.


This old bridge looked so neat, nestled along the river. It was hard to get a good picture because of all the trees.
Jesse enjoying the toys and dreaming...

2 comments:

Smith Fam said...

I love Adelboden what great memories! Thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures, so glad you guys got to spend time away!

Sandee Shuman said...

Its been too long! I was just talking with T, L, and T on Sunday about doing a day trip to Adelboden before we go on HMA. Your great pictures REALLY make me want to go!