Sunday, May 3, 2009

These flowering shrubs were everywhere along the highways in Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Maryland, Pennsylvania, West Virginia and Virginia. I am so sorry I could not get a good picture of them. We were not allowed to stop along the highways.




Mississippi River


At one of the places where we stopped, this dog was waiting for the owner. You can't see it but his paws are on the steering wheel like he's ready to drive off! He got rather excited when we took this pictures.
Utah and Western Wyoming




2 comments:

Blessed said...

Yay! Hello to Shawna!

Brian, said...

That's great you guys made it without any issues. your map picture shows where I lived in high school and where my mom lives today. Doniphan, Nebraska just south of I-80 near Grand Island. God willing, we'll be in Kandern in late July.

-Brian