Sunday, April 3, 2011

On our way back to Kandern...

We stopped in Rothenburg on our way back home. It is an ancient walled city (from Roman times) It was fun to walk around and climb the wall there.
Coffee AND enjoying the beautiful sunny afternoon...
We ended our trip with a short stop back at the relatives. On Friday afternoon they treated us to a 3.5 hour long wagon ride...complete with coffee and cake on the wagon! What a great way to end this trip! Lots of memories, laughs and good times! I am so glad I got to go along!! Thanks so much Clint, Louise and Tina!

1 comment:

Diane Smid said...

Doris thanks so much for sharing your aunts story. We all have so much to be thankful for don't we? When I hear of the courage it took to face each day for your aunt and her family I am encouraged, I realize many are facing very like circumstances in this world today. My prayers are with them.