Friday, April 29, 2011

The Royal Wedding

Today I was invited to attend a British Tea in honor of Prince William and Kate on their Royal Wedding Day. (If you click on the first picture you can read the invitation better)

This is for all you single ladies out there!








Dressing up and hats were required. This is a picture of our very gracious hostesses Heidi and her mom, Jan. They really put on a fun afternoon!













I am hoping to post pictures of everyone at some point. It will take a little time for them to be passed on, I think. Thanks for being patient!

3 comments:

Shawna said...

Ok, I think Dianne Farmer wins the prize for the best hat. GREAT party!

Blessed said...

H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S! From the top to the bottom of the post! Some of those hats are "prize winning"!

Howard and Eileen Dueck said...

You ladies would have fit in well on the streets in London today! Or in the abbey itself. Did you see Princess Beatrice's hat? Wow! For a minute I thought she was Lady Gaga!